Worker Processing Overview:
Getting your approved petition is only HALF the process.
After your petition for H-2 workers has been approved we help you and your workers through the US Consulate process and finally, send you an employer’s packet to begin assembling your workers personnel files and aide in worksite compliance.
Steps to Processing:
- Register your petition for appointment.
- Schedule your workers Consulate appointment.
- We contact you and your workers regarding appointment date and time
- We contact your workers with information they will need to provide at their appointment
- I-9 Employment Verification
- W-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certification
- SS-5 Application for a Social Security Card (for any worker that does already have a Social Security Number)
- Workers Process Report (so you know who was approved or denied)
- Worker Profile, with personal data for your records.
- Procedure for reporting worker departure and/or termination from employment prior to visa expiration.
- Letter for your worker to sign regarding obligations of departure and notification on early separation.